Primary Skills / Must have
· Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline preferably computer science
· modeling processes using IBM BPM Process Designer, implementing UCAs, Ajax, Generic System Services.
· developing complex coaches, coach views.
· Mandatory Functional Skills Defines expected behaviors of service in terms of performance, service levels, and so on. Implements KPIs, SLAs, and dashboards within the BPM product
· Must have Experience with Process Modules, SCA modules and various bindings, Mediation modules, libraries, message handing, error handling, Human Tasks, BO, SDO, Business Rules
· Demonstrable experience working with Process Designer, BPDs and Coach Framework as a Front End technology.
· Object Oriented Design and development experience with Java/J2EE
· XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and Web services, REST and Junit
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent communications skills and able to work independently and with a team.