This is a developer position with the Equity Swaps Technology Group of Morgan Stanley Advantage Services (MSAS). The candidate will work on front to back systems used by swaps desk to manage life cycle of an equity swap. The work includes handling tactical requirements from desk, delivering strategic initiatives for business and regular interaction with global team including desk. The position gives candidate an opportunity to learn about complex swaps business, design and develop for new business requirements, and deliver to client/business needs leveraging technical and analytical skills.
- Expertise in Java (Level 4), RDBMS (Level 3), XML (Level 2) and Unix (Level 3).
- Understanding of message based architectures as well as good software development practices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self starter with leadership potential and strong team player.
- The candidate must be flexible and able to respond to a dynamic business environment and should have a keen interest to learn the business supported by the applications.
- Financial Industry Experience
- Knowledge of IMB's MQ product